Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Two Headed Monsterrr Sequel

What is wrong with liking other people? It is like FB where you can like almost everything. I mean, come on guys, i don't think that commitment requires one to be a monotonous person that borders being a robot.

Liking is no way synonymous to loving but i agree that it is a prerequisite. What i don't get is the fact that when you have said that you belong to one person, it does not necessarily imply that you become his or her possession. I don't impose this kind of possessiveness to my partner because she is no object.

Just to reiterate my point, I may like a lot of other women but I know that I LOVE ONLY ONE WOMAN! My heart only belongs to one girl, only to her. However, that one girl that i love seems to have doubted me after reading this blog of mine. I am not taking back anything that i have written, nor am i going to write something gibberish just to cover something that people thinks should have not been said. This is me, this is who i am. It's either you hate me or you like me, no gray areas please. LOL

No comments: