Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Headed Monsterrrrrr!

They say that men are polygamous by nature and i somehow agree. I agree in the sense that when a man is to be shaved down to his very primitive self, he is expected to reproduce and by that he needs to look for several mates. I believe there are only a few in the kingdom animalia that shows pure loyalty to its partner.
Well, going back to humans and to reality, i hate it when people preach to me to love just one girl. And i do. I love my girl and she's the only one who owns my heart. However, sometimes the primitive me kicks in and i become a two headed monster. take note, two headed and not two hearted monster. Confusing??? Well, i am not. I like a ton of girls aside from my girl and i believe she knows and feels it. But, this i know for a fact that even though i look at other girls, my heart will always belong to my girl.
Criticize that all you want, i don't care. Sad thing though, this behavior of mine is not accepted by the norm and i will most likely get tagged as a playboy or whatnot. Well, if that makes everyone happy then i'm fine with the tagging.. hahaha.. I get to look at girls and you get to criticize my every move.. Saya, parang everybody happy lang.. LOL

No comments: